Once you’ve signed up for the Write-a-thon, the next step is to fill out your profile.
- Log in to the Clarion West site.
- After you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to your profile. On your page, under the Profile button, click Edit.
- On the next screen, click on the button that corresponds with the profile section you want to update:
- Change Display Name to change how your name is displayed
- Updates to change the Updates section of your profile
- About Me to change your writing sample, writing description, website, Twitter handle, and publication list
- Write-a-thon Goals to update your goals
- Once you’ve made your changes, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- To view your changes, click View.
To change your profile picture, click Change Profile Photo and follow the instructions on the page.
Feel free to update your page as many times as you like during the Write-a-thon! Post updates on your progress towards your goals, update your excerpt, or change anything else you feel like.