The Write-a-thon is a time of year we set aside to focus on our wider writing community: participants set writing goals for themselves, create personal Write-a-thon pages, and write!
- Achieve your writing goals
- Meet other writers in our online affinity groups
- Level up your writing with our weekly writing prompts
- Join sprints and writing sessions online
- Exclusive access to writing classes and webinars
- No cost, no obligations (though fundraising is always appreciated!)
Anyone, at any level, can participate in the Write-a-thon, an opportunity to write alongside the Six-Week Workshop participants.
You can use the Write-a-thon to set personal goals in writing. You can cheer others on, meet fellow writers, and raise funds for Clarion West. The Write-a-thon brings together CW alumni, instructors, and new friends from around the world in one big happy puddle of writerly support.
All donations raised during Write-a-thon support Clarion West workshops and outreach programs.
Starting Monday, June 6, you’ll be able to register for Write-a-thon through our online event platform here.
Once you sign up, keep an eye on your email for information on how to gain access to and participate in the Discord community, as well as writing classes and other events!
Got questions? We’ll be doing a Q&A livestream on Monday, June 6 at 12pm PT. Catch the livestream on YouTube here.